Therapy sessions are individually-tailored work to help you achieve your goals. Whether you are experiencing a major life transition, looking for personal or professional growth, seeking an unbiased sounding board, or need a mental shift, individual therapy can get you there.
If you are new to therapy, it can be a terrifying step to reach out for the first time. It’s completely normal to be nervous or even anxious to open up to a stranger. My job is to create a safe space where you can be fully yourself, fully seen and fully accepted. I believe a space like that has the power to change your life. I’m so glad you found yourself here and would love to connect with you. Learn more about Debbie here.
- Life Transitions
- Identity Development
- Depression & Sadness
- Body Image & Confidence
- Relationship Issues
- Imposter Syndrome
Let’s Chat About the Benefits
- Develop a new healthy perspective
- Feel more grounded
- Improve communication skills
- Increase understanding of self
- Increase self-compassion, self-awareness, self-acceptance
- Feel more confident
- Improve mood
- Develop skills to effectively manage stress
- Learn new coping skills
- Learn how to identify and manage emotions
- Ability to trust others
What You Can Expect
- Free 15-minute initial phone consultation to assess need and fit
- 50-minute virtual sessions (video or phone)
- Treatment plan developed collaboratively to move you toward your goals
- At times, homework provided between sessions
- Resources and referrals
- A non-judgmental, approachable & safe space
- Interactive, collaborative & holistic therapy approach
What Is The Investment?
- Sessions cost $145+tax/50-minute session
- At this time, I am unable to direct bill to your insurance company, however, I am able to provide a billing statement for reimbursement if services by a counsellor are covered by your provider.
“We can’t be brave in the big world without at least one small safe space to work through our fears and falls.”Brene Brown